2 on 2 Volleyball is expanding all across America!
- Doubles volleyball is the best way to become a well-rounded player. You are required to perform all aspects of volleyball effectively: serve, serve receive, defend (block, dig, or both), set, and hit effectively!
- Your indoor club affiliation does not matter! You can be a member of any indoor club and play for us during the spring and summer.
Who can join:
All players entering 10th-12th grade.
- This is a practice only clinic for intermediate and advanced players that can perform all volleyball skills. Tournaments are held by Great American Volleyball and East End Volleyball. Most of them will be at Point Pleasant, but can vary. Tournaments are with different organizations, and incur different fees than ours.
- Our coaches have over 15+ years of indoor, beach, and coaching experience.
- We will practice on grass to prepare for beach tournaments! Clinics will be held at Stefan Tatarenko Park in Clifton, NJ.
Wednesdays, June 7 – August 2
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Every Wednesday EXCEPT July 5th. 8 sessions. Includes an NJVBC shirt.
Pay cash at the first practice.