** NOTE: This is for travel team members only!
Before you continue...
Before you can start completing these courses, you must have already had:
- A parent/guardian created a SportsEngine account.
- The children were added as Household members in SportsEngine.
- Parent paid for a GEVA membership for each child.
- Player accept the NJVBC assignment for the season.
YOU MUST BE ON A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER TO COMPLETE THESE COURSES. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR CELL PHONE.
Two ways to view!
Scroll down for screenshots, or, watch this video!
Step 1: Login to parent's SportsEngine account
Then, click on the initials in the top right corner. Then, click on “My SportsEngine.”
Step 2: Navigate to the Household page on the left side
After you have clicked on Household on the left, click on the name of the child that will be taking the classes (it may say “View Profile” underneath the player’s name).
Step 3: Click on "View Details" under Garden Empire Volleyball
You can also click on “View Details” under USA Volleyball
Step 4: Click on "USA Volleyball Academy" in the top right
Step 5: Navigate to the Content Library page on the left side
Step 6: Your videos should come up
You will see five courses.
The four courses you must take:
GE23_013 USAV Junior Line Judge Tracker
GE23_015 USAV Junior Asst. Scorer / Libero Tracker Training
GE23_102 New and Renewing Junior Second Referee
GE23_103 New And Renewing Junior Scorer
DO NOT TAKE: GE23_101 Junior First Referee
- Note: Two of the courses cannot be completed. That’s because you will be graded by a referee at the tournaments. The course will say “This will be manually updated” when you are done with it.